Auto Correct: MDOT 2.0
We’ve got our friend Mike Flood from M-DOT to answer your questions about Mississippi’s highways. Contra-flow, new bridges, cameras on the highways, apps!
- careers: Mississippi State Personnal Board http://www.mspb.ms.gov/
- Home page: https://mdot.ms.gov/
- Order paper maps and hurricane guides: http://www.goMDOT.com/maps
Recalls for the week:
- model-year 2013-17 Explorers may experience a seized cross-axis ball problems. Dealers will inspect and replace as needed. Ford will begin notifying owners Aug. 23. Ford also said it’s providing a customer satisfaction program for vehicles not sold or registered in corrosion states. If you have further questions, you can call the automaker at 866-436-7332, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s vehicle-safety hotline at 888-327-4236
- model-year 2020-21 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger sedans and Dodge Challenger coupes. May have windshield installation problems. Dealers will remove and replace for free. Stellantis will begin notifying owners Aug. 27, but those with further questions can call the automaker at 800-853-1403, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s vehicle-safety hotline at 888-327-4236
You can find out if your car has a past recall by going to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s website: https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls and inputting your VIN number. Or find their SaferCar app.
Auto Casey: Dodge Charger Hellcat
Short take: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPhZB1Ph2o&t=0s
Long version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc2F7TIKCvg
In the news: You can get a free ride to get your covid shot. Just call 1-866-813-3616 and M-DOT will hook you up with a sweet ride to get you on your way to vaccination safety.