Auto Correct: Lubrication
Does your vehicle squeak and creek? Maybe you just need to grease the wheels. Or the axel. Or the steering column. We’ll learn about what needs lubrication now (and then) and take other repair questions.
- Honda Ridgelines Recalled for Failing Backup Camera
- Ford Recalls Nearly 522,000 Escapes, Bronco Sports Over Fire Risk - issue involves a fuel leak inside the engine compartment.
- Tesla Recalls Model 3, Model Y for Failing Taillights and Model X for Airbags
- Ford F-150s Recalled for Failing Windshield Wipers
- Ram HD Trucks Recalled for Fire Risk - The issue stems from a build-up of pressure and heat within the transmission that may result in a fluid leak from the dipstick tube.
You can find out if your car has a past recall by going to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s website: https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls and inputting your VIN number. Or find their SaferCar app.
What cars are being discontinued in 2023?: Acura ILX, Buick Encore, Chevrolet Spark, Ford EcoSport, Honda Insight, Hyundai Accent, Lexus RX L, Toyota Avalon, Volkswagen Passat.
Auto Casey: Ford Expedition
Short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrPpC0vbsAE&t=0s
Long version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpi-dkBBN4U
Coach's Tip of the Week: Change your oil according to your maintenance schedule.